Full Job Description
Warehouse Assistant/Parts Runner
At Sunsolar Solutions we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver world class service to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. As Warehouse Assistant/Parts Runner, you will help our company by helping to efficiently and accurately coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse along with running any necessary parts to our install teams.
- Helps manage warehouse inventory.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
- Delivers parts and tools to installation teams as needed.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license with clear MVR.
- Work experience in a warehouse preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location