Full Job Description
Description:Warehouse Assistant/Parts Runner
At Sunsolar Solutions we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and
achievement, and we aim to deliver world class service to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and
motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. As Warehouse Assistant/Parts Runner, you will help our company by helping
to efficiently and accurately coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse along with running any
necessary parts to our install teams.
- Helps manage warehouse inventory.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and
shipment of finished products.
- Delivers parts and tools to installation teams as needed.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
. Requirements:Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license with clear MVR.
- Work experience in a warehouse preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
- MUST currently be in the local area to be considered for this position.
$18.00 per hour