From $16 an hour
Full Job Description
At Sunsolar Solutions we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver world class service to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. The Scheduling Coordinator will provide assistance in ensuring project schedules are followed and deadlines are met.
- Scheduling installations as well as associated work needed.
- Scheduling inspections that include coordination with both utilities and AHJs
- Printing install packets that include approved materials to be onsite
- Handling scheduling and coordination of Site Surveyors.
- Scheduling and coordination for derates and main panel upgrades.
- Assist Document Coordinators with utility reservation submissions
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Documentation management
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High school or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Solar industry experience preferred
- Driver’s License required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location