Full Job Description
At Sunsolar Solutions we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver world class service to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. As the Field QC Inspector you would be responsible for performing the quality inspection, documentation, and reporting of all solar systems and energy storage products and equipment installed by Sunsolar Solutions Inc.
As the Field QC Inspector you will be inspecting renewable energy systems for completeness, missing stickers, quality workmanship, cleanliness of job site, and light technician work.
- Perform site inspections upon completion of the installation.
- Ensure all work is correctly completed prior to any inspection being undertaken.
- Review plans and ensure the system is completed to the plans set.
- Take photos of any items requiring repairs.
- Ensure the worksite is clean with no tools or garbage left behind.
- Renewable energy and/or construction experience preferred.
- Ability to read Blueprints.
- Ability to contribute to a supportive culture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time.
- Analytic skills.
- Collaboration skills.
- Computer literate with MS Windows suite.