Full Job Description
At Sunsolar Solutions we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver world class service to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. The PV Systems Drafter will be focused on the creation of solar photovoltaic system layouts in AutoCAD.
- Create solar photovoltaic system layouts in AutoCAD
- Manage the development of full project plan sets, scope of work revisions, electrical equipment, wire/conduit sizing & Solar install details.
- Communicate with engineers and electricians to ensure drawings accurately represent system design requirements.
- Revise drawings as needed throughout the development and construction phases.
- Provide technical support to business development and project management teams when required.
- 3 to 5 years of Solar field experience
- Prior Drafting experience in AutoCAD a plus
- Ability to read measurements and plans
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Electrical or Structural design
- Ability to research potential issues and interferences to find resolutions
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional attention to detail & ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic
- Problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- MUST currently be in the local area to be considered for this position.
Starting at $60,000 per year DOE