Full Job Description
Sunsolar Solutions is looking for detail-oriented PV Systems Drafter to join our Design team.
- Create solar photovoltaic system layouts in AutoCAD
- Manage the development of full project plan sets, scope of work revisions, electrical equipment, wire/conduit sizing & Solar install details.
- Communicate with engineers and electricians to ensure drawings accurately represent system design requirements.
- Revise drawings as needed throughout the development and construction phases.
- Provide technical support to business development and project management teams when required.
- Prior Drafting experience in AutoCAD
- Ability to read measurements and plans
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Electrical or Structural design (useful but not necessary)
- Ability to research potential issues and interferences to find resolutions
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional attention to detail & ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic
- Problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location